With the recent popularity of Vampires in the movies, you can't go wrong with costuming yourself up as a Vampire this Halloween.
To complete your Vampire costume, you will want to get your Vampire eyes. Vampire contact lenses are the perfect accessory for the Vampire - a classic figure in horror films.
Your favorite Vampires have been using scary contact lenses for years. Now you can have the same glowing eyes just like LeStat, Louis, Edward, and the Cullens.
So what are your options for Vampire Contact Lenses?
These 7 Vampire eyes contacts below were inspired by many of the Vampires seen in movies.
Which are your favorite?
- Red Vampire contact lenses have a black center surrounded by red, and will give you the piercing intensity you need to complete your Vampire costume.
Edward Cullen contacts, also known as Gold Vampire contacts, will give you the seductive, golden amber vampire eyes similar to the ones Edward Cullen wore in Twilight.
- White Out Vampire contacts will make your whole eye white, except for your pupil. This is one of the most popular contact lenses for Halloween.
- LeStat special effect contact lenses are a cool back and light blue, and are similar to the contacts used in Interview with a Vampire.
- Berzerker contacts have a black pupil and a white iris with a red ring, and will uniquely complete your Vampire costume.
- Louis Halloween contact lenses are a yellow color framed with a black ring, and are similar to the contacts worn in Interview with a Vampire.
- Blood red contacts will give you that piercing intensity you need to complete your vampire costume this Halloween.
As you can see, there are quite a few Vampire-inspired Halloween lenses to choose from. Make your Halloween a memorable one.